Monday, August 13, 2007

Graduation

This weekend is the big Graduation "Celextravagala" -- loosely translated "big party." Ally is being recognized this weekend for her high school graduation (if you want to come, come on! I bet you have never been to a celextravagala!) Ryan has also graduated from JBU and is back from Slovakia. He is moving to Fayetteville tomorrow but will be back this weekend to show some pictures and tell some tales. He is waiting to hear more about his long term position in Slovakia -- maybe September? And Ally leaves for Tulsa next week. She has taken a Nanny position and will be living in Tulsa this year. Maddy is preparing to move into Ally's room and Shelby is preparing to have her own room! Whew?!? Makes me tired just typing it. And mom.... Well, mom is holding up, but not really enjoying the kids going their own ways. Pray for her. If you have been there, send us some words of encouragement. If you haven't been there, tell us about difficult toddlers and diapers, etc. so we will be glad we are where we are! See you soon.

3 comments:

Claire and Ellie's Mommy said...

This is for Deedra....remember when you were potty-training Ally? Well, I can't wait for you to meet Claire! I can't even get bribery to work! And are you enjoying sleeping all night without interruption (assuming you are)? I'm convinced I won't ever get to sleep more than 4 hours at a time without interruption. Now let's talk about "ucky" (as Claire calls BMs) accidents....

Anonymous said...

This is for mom, too.... now that I'm here at the Graney's, I love the fact that my family's all grown up! I wake up (at seven, so not too early) to hear 3-year-old Micah screaming "Ally, come wipe me!" from the toilet. :)

I love you, Mom!!!!

Claire and Ellie's Mommy said...

Ally wins! Love you!