Thursday, June 28, 2007

Summer Camp

We are in the middle of Week 4 - so it's the middle of the week and the middle of summer camp. Great time for a blog post!

Things are going well from my vantage point. Registrations are up, the staff is doing a great job and we have had only minor injuries. Most injuries have been with Staff, so pray hard for them!

Dealing with Parents has been my hardest challenge (again). Pray for my attitude as I deal with folks who bring issues with them. I need to be a beacon of Christ's love and God's grace and patience.... I certainly can't do that out of my own strength!

Working on another newsletter, day-to-day of camp, missing Ryan, short on margin ... random thoughts going through my head.

We are having a Graduation Celebration Weekend August 17-19 for Ally and Ryan here at the Ranch! Starting to plan that, too. We would love to see you!

No comments: