Thursday, July 17, 2008

From the minutia

Summer Camp is almost over. Well, actually we are in week 6 which means we still have two weeks to go. But for me, I can start looking at what's next. My staff are all doing great and even our summer folks have learned their jobs and are doing a great job. This makes my world much easier! and I have time to start looking ahead. Out from the 1,000 details (or more) that is summer camp and into the bigger picture of planning and "what can we do to make next year better?" but first, the 50th. Aug 2nd is the 50th anniversary celebration of the ministry of New Life Ranch. There will be lots of activity and lots of people. Check out the website if you want to come join us.

And then, after that... it's back to planning. Yeah. I like that stuff!

No comments: